quarta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2007

Girl, what do you need that for?


Alvy Singer - "[...] I thought of that old joke, you know, this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, 'Doc, uh, my brother's crazy, he thinks he's a chicken,' and uh, the doctor says, 'well why don't you turn him in?' And the guy says, 'I would, but I need the eggs.' Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships. You know, they're totally irrational and crazy and absurd and, but uh, I guess we keep going through it... because... most of us need the eggs."
(Annie Hall)


Yeah, most of us need the eggs. But now I ask myself... DO I?
And then I realize... No, I don't.
I don't need any egg anymore.

What would I need that for? When I already have such a beautiful family and amazing friends, when I live in a wonderfull city, when I know who I am and what I want... when I'm happy, finally.

All I think now is... well... screw the eggs.

1 Ficadica:

Bruno disse...

Maybe you don't NEED the eggs... but there's nothing you can do about it... the eggs will find you, and chase you, 'till you surrender and say "Ok, you can stay here, but don't make any noise, any sound, other people doesn't have to notice that i'm here, with the eggs."

Bim.